Believe it or not, holiday season is right around the corner, and that means it’s time to pick out holiday gifts for the special people in your life. For the wine lovers on your list, personalized wines make fantastic holiday gifts.
Why Are Personalized Wines Great Holiday Gifts?
- Twelve gifts in a single order. Order one case of personalized wine, and you have twelve instant “one-of-a-kind” gifts!
- The perfect gift for people who don’t need anything. The only thing these people need is a yummy wine with a lovely picture of your family!
- Your gift really stands out. When you take one of your personalized wines to a party, even if the host says, “thanks, I’ll put it with the others,” your bottle will stand out and likely be treasured long after the party is over.
- A great way to honor your pets. Being an animal lover, I can’t resist personalized labels featuring people’s pets. They are beyond adorable.
- Perfect for the unexpected person. A friend comes over with a gift, and your heart skips a beat as you realize that you didn’t include them on your gift list. You breathe a sigh of relief remembering that you have a few spare bottles of personalized wine in your bedroom. You proudly give your friend one of these bottles, and you and they are thrilled.
- Opportunity to get creative. On the family front, here are just a few ideas that I’ve seen work really well: 1) Your kids in their Halloween costumes with the message Happy HalloWINE! 2) Your very little kids or grandkids in a bubble bath on our sparkling wine with the message Everything is Better with Bubbles! 3) Your cats or dogs with the message Have a Meowlicious or a Barklicious Holiday!”
About Our Personalized Wines
For personalization, we offer an excellent Chardonnay, a Merlot, a Cabernet, and a Sparkling Wine, all under the WineShop At Home Talmage Cellars label.
You can order personalized wines by the case (12 bottles), half case (6 bottles) or gift box.
Creating the label is simple. All that is required is a high-resolution jpg file and any words you would like added to the photo. We recommend using a horizontal photo, because it makes better use of the space. You can also use one of our library photos with words added below.
Placing Your Personalized Wine Order
While you can place your personalized wine order directly on my website, I prefer to handhold you through the process. If you’re interested, please call or email me at 650-714-7009 or email@example.com. To learn more, please check out my personalized wine labels page.
I look forward to helping you with your personalized holiday gifts. Cheers!