Wine More, Whine Less is one of my favorite phrases. As a word lover, I enjoy the phrase because of its creativity. As a wine lover, I enjoy it, because it playfully reminds us to use wine to celebrate the joys of life.
Wine More to Celebrate the Joys of Life
Here is a short list of occasions where wine adds to the celebration:
- Celebrate friendships – Sharing a bottle of wine with friends evokes laughter and fun, and makes the time spent together more memorable.
- Celebrate special occasions – Whether it’s a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding, a graduation or a promotion, wine makes the occasion that much more special. Sparkling wine makes the occasion sparkle!
- Celebrate a lazy weekend afternoon – Nothing says it’s time to relax and treat yourself like royalty better than taking the time on a weekend afternoon to pour yourself a lovely glass of wine and sit outside with a book and some fruit and crackers. This is the perfect opportunity to toast you!
- Celebrate the beauty of nature – Enjoy wine on a beautiful hike, at the beach or in the mountains. Drinking wine and enjoying nature have something in common. Each gives you the opportunity to celebrate your senses of smell, sight, taste and feel. What a delicious experience!
- Celebrate a great dinner – You just prepared a beautiful dinner. The wine will help make the food taste that much better.
- Celebrate a victory – The Sharks just won? It’s time for a toast! The Giants just won? It’s time for another toast!
My list is just a start. I would love for you to add to it. Please share the different ways use wine to celebrate the joys of life. I look forward to getting some great ideas from you.